how do I export a mysql database?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "phpMyAdmin" icon under the "Databases" category.
- Once phpMyAdmin loads, select a database from the left that you wish to export from the list on the left.
- Click on the "Export" tab and select an export option:
- Quick - Export the entire database using the default options.
- Custom - Select specific tables within the database to export, or change the individual export options.
- Click on the "Go" button and the database export will begin.
Was this answer helpful?
MySQL is a database management system based on SQL – Structured Query Language. The app is used...
The API version you see in phpinfo is the built-in MySQL API that is included in PHP. If the...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "MySQL Databases" icon within the "Databases"...
Write what are you looking for in the Search field. Click Go.
You have MySQL version 4.0.12 which has a bug that causes this error. Upgrade to a later version...