Last Updated on 05/01/2023 by iwebsitez.com
Local SEO has become more important than ever before. As local competition heats up, the importance of dominating local search results is maybe taking priority over other marketing activity for small companies.
It doesn’t matter whether you are operating from one location or ten, a strong local search presence is key to generating more leads and conversions for your business. Local SEO should be an important aspect of your overall SEO service.
The top local SEO tool 2023 is…
You guessed it, Bright Local is the best local SEO tool full stop. And the best thing is you can try it free for 14 days!
BrightLocal has a 5-star review on Trustpilot and are trusted by local businesses and SEO experts worldwide.
Founded by Ed Eliot and Myles Anderson in 2009. Their local SEO services are used by over 50,000 agencies and freelancers around the world.
BrightLocal provides a host of local SEO features, including:
- Audit Citation and NAP: Locate and monitor existing citations across thousands of sites.
- Audit Google My Business (GMB): Get a fast, detailed audit of any GMB listing.
- White-label Reporting: Easy to use client reporting system through a customisable dashboard.
- Track Search Rankings: Track hundreds of keywords across Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Clean-up and Build Citations: BrightLocal’s team manually fixes and builds citations on over 1000+ sites.
- Monitor Online Reviews: Monitor reviews across 20 sites including Facebook, GMB, Yelp, Tripadvisor, and Foursquare.
- Generate SEO Reports: Generate easy-to-read SEO reports.
The pricing starts from $29/month where you can monitor your business in up to 3 locations. BrightLocal offers a free 14-day trial where you can test out some of its key features. Click here to try BrightLocal for free.
Why BrightLocal is better
In terms of local SEO tools, we believe that the #2 best tool is Moz Local. Here we do an honest comparison of features to show various components of each tool, and demonstrate why we think that BrightLocal is better value.
|Google my Business setup||– –||– –|
|Price Per Manual Submission||$2-3 per location||$129 per location, per year|
|Data Aggregator Submissions||– –||– –|
|Price Aggregator Submissions||$60/year||$199/year|
|Can order Aggregators individually||– –||– –|
|# of Sites in Network||1600+||17|
|Update Existing Listings||– –||– –|
|Build New Listings||– –||– –|
|Remove Duplicate Listings||– –||– –|
|Detailed Reports||– –||– –|
|Manual Pre-Submission Checks||– –||– –|
Do you need an SEO expert to do your SEO?
If you are looking for an expert SEO company to boost your SEO ranking and increase website traffic, then please have a look at our various SEO options. We offer Local SEO, keyword-focused SEO services and packages for authority-building SEO.
Some of our posts contain affiliate links. That means if you buy something after clicking a link we may receive commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site!
Need a price for a new website instantlyTry our website cost calculator for free and get a price emailed to you.