Who we are & what we do
Talented web designers and SEO's
We are a professional website design company specialising in SEO. We build websites for any niche and almost any budget and our unique quality is making brands stand out online. Our clients range from small one-man businesses to large enterprises in a variety of sectors.
Awesome website design
Would you like a beautiful new website for your business?
Our website design specialists will build a mobile-friendly, beautiful web design that reflects your industry while following your lead and input. We build on WordPress, the most popular and flexible building platform there is. It’s easy to modify or add to your website as your business grows, and we can help with that.
SEO that works
Want to get your website on page 1, so it gets found online?
With SEO (search engine optimisation) services, we optimise your website on the website itself and build links from other websites to your site. This will improve your rankings for certain keywords leading to more customers visiting your site. Once we start, sit back, relax and see the results in our keyword tracking app.
Ecommerce website design
Sell everywhere online & manage the online store yourself
Want to sell products or services from a mobile-friendly, amazing e-commerce website that reflects your brand and products? Utilising WordPress combined with the very powerful Woocommerce, easy to modify or add products, flexible payment and shipping options while being here to help set up and help you grow.
See what our customers think about our website design and SEO services
How can we help
What service are you looking for?
Website design & SEO
Latest news and updates from our blog
Website design & SEO
Website design is essential, apart from aesthetics, it is the impact it has on the way your visitor perceives your brand.
A quality website design can make or break the deal; it can make the visitor stay on your website long enough to make a conversion or, but if their experience is low quality, they could leave your website and turn to your competitors. Moreover, you should know relevant statistics related to the website design and the significance: 94% of the first impressions related to your site’s web design. This stat shows you the importance and why you should contact a professional website design company. Specialists that can provide a professional, appealing and user-friendly interface, that not only will make your visitors stay long enough on your site and buy from you, but also will help you advance your SEO rankings. Because Google loves a well-designed website and rewards it with excellent rankings in the search page results, we invite you to find out the main benefits a website design agency can provide for your business and why you should consider this investment:
Improve user experience
You should prioritise user experience if you desire a long term, successful business. You should consider this because it not only provides you with loyal customers and new ones but also because Google prioritises websites that offer great user experiences.
A good quality website design agency will provide website design and SEO services that will help you to improve user experience, therefore increase the number of time visitors spend on your site, but also increase conversion. This involves complex tasks including checking the site speed, mobile-friendliness, and other components that are vital for obtaining high rankings in the search engine. Interesting fact for you: Walmart (USA) increased their conversion rate by 2% with every 1-second improvement in its site speed. This number is huge! It shows you how a small aspect, like the website speed, can skyrocket your sales. But this is not the only factor considered by professionals in website design. Along with website speed, they are numerous other essential factors that can successfully contribute to your financial goals.
Improve search rankings
We mentioned previously, Google takes web design and user experience very seriously. Their main goal, as yours should be, is satisfied visitors. And a professional web design agency can help you greatly in this department. They will optimise your website to ensure the best user experience, increasing the time spend on your site pages. This will lead to better rankings in the most popular search engine, Google. But let’s see how this is possible:
- professionals will develop for you an SEO-friendly website, taking into consideration Google’s best practices and implementing them accordingly. This way, the search engine bots will be able to crawl your website easily and rank it. They will have a concrete plan and a structured approach to make sure that your site is compliant with Google’s latest policies and provides the information the search engine needs to understand your business.
- A website design agency will make sure that your site is easy to navigate, and users quickly find what they need. Users have a deficient attention span, and if they don’t find easy and quick what they are searching for on your site, they will leave instantly. So, professionals will consider this, making sure that visitors will navigate flawlessly. Navigation means much more than a simple menu, and a web design company is aware of this. They will know how to structure all the vital information throughout the website so that you will not lose potential customers and obtain high page times, a critical aspect for Google when it decides your business ranking.
- You probably know by now that Google released the mobile-first index a few years ago. This means that websites with a responsive mobile version are indexed first in the search engine page results. This decision affects all the online businesses and entrepreneurs must pay the desired attention to this matter. A web design company will make sure that your site is optimized for mobile, providing the best user experience. Smartphones have a crucial role in our everyday lives, and most of the consumers use their mobiles to make purchases online. That is why Google implemented the mobile-first index. This trend is continuously growing, and online businesses must adapt to their consumer’s needs to be successful. And that is why you should focus on this, as well, with the help of professionals. This mobile trend must be approached from various points of view because the intent of users who use the smartphone may differ from the ones who use their desktop. Specialists in web design have the know-how to make your website mobile-friendly, maximizing the potential.
- We discussed the high importance of the site speed previously, and the performances can provide for your business when it is done right. A web design agency will make sure that you have the best site speed to ensure the ultimate user experience and higher rankings in the search engine. This task is complex and requires expertise and experience, but when professionals do it, the financial results are worth the work.
- Usability is another critical factor that specialists will take into consideration. They will put the site together, keeping in mind the end-user and his needs. This task is challenging, and they must work on different levels, such as page layout, visual hierarchy, the home page, navigation, site search, and the list continues. Every aspect has a giant relevance to the result.
As you can see, Webdesign is far more than a pretty website. It involves a great layout, easy/quick navigation, good site speed, mobile-friendliness and high usability. To attain this requires a specialist website design company to make sure your website provides the best financial results longterm, along with high ranks in Google. If you desire to outrank your competition, offer excellent user experience and have the best visibility in the search engines, then you should consider a web design company that has the know-how and expertise to take your business to the next level! Contact us today.
Have a question?
Frequently asked website questions
According to averages from us and other industry experts, it takes around 50 hours to do a normal-sized business website of around 5-7 pages. Try our FREE web design cost calculator for a more accurate quote on your new website design.
Web designers typically charge about £75 per hour. A good quality business website could potentially cost between £2,000 and £40,000 depending on the features required, with £4,000 being the average UK cost to set up, design, build and create content for a basic website. This figure also includes website maintenance and some training for the client.
The way we price is on time. According to averages from us and other industry experts, it takes around 50 hours to do a normal-sized business website properly. Based on that, you know that website developers cost anywhere between £30 – £150 per hour, depending on where you are, this should give you an idea on cost. Try our FREE web design cost calculator for a more accurate quote on your new website design.
A responsive website simply means a website that will automatically resize itself depending on which device it is displaying on.
Great question! Just because you now have a website, it does not mean people are going to come. In our opinion SEO for start-ups is crucial. The best analogy we always use is that it is like having a lovely well-stocked shop in the middle of the desert. People will come if they know it is there, but if no one knows about it, very few will find it and therefore very few will come. To explain further, if someone types in what you do into Google, and your website is not listed on the first page, how do they know your website exists? This is why we would suggest search engine optimisation.
Hiring a website design company as opposed to doing a website yourself is really quite simple. A website designer will know how to prioritise the hierarchy of a website, what information should go where, where to implement certain features and know the common best practices of website design.
Yes sure, you can design a website yourself and save money, but will your website get the traffic, have you missed something? A professional website designer will know all these things and apply them to your website so the return you receive may not pay off immediately, but ultimately will pay dividends in the future.
The decision to have a website made for your business is not to be taken lightly. Choosing a website design company that fits all your criteria is essential for developing the best website to start with and to provide on-going support after it is launched. We know what we can do and want to show you that we are the right fit for your business, see more on web design here.
Ecommerce, also known as electronic commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services online and the transfer of money via a payment gateway such as Stipe or PayPal to execute the transactions. One of the best platforms that we use for e-commerce is Woocommerce and we can help design your e-commerce website here.