Last Updated on 10/07/2023 by iwebsitez.com
ProRank Tracker® SEO rank tracking tool review 2023
Tracking software can be invaluable to your digital marketing strategy, especially if you’re new to the field. There are dozens of tracking programs on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you-mainly which provides the best value.
Thanks to ProRank Tracker review & guide, any novice can track keyword positions, traffic sources, conversion rates, and more with a simple reporting tool.
Built from the ground up by experts in search engine optimization (SEO), the program offers several features that make it stand out from other rank-tracking software on the market today. So what is ProRank Tracker all about? Let’s dive into some of the details.
This Pro Rank Tracker review will cover all the essential features and elements to see if this is one of the best keyword position tools in 2023.
What Is ProRank Tracker?
ProRank Tracker is a rank-tracking reporting tool that allows you to see your position on Google’s search engine and track ranks across many other sites. It provides accurate data in real-time by gathering data from multiple sources like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Alexa to get a more complete view of your positions in these search engines across the web.
With this tracker, it’s easy to keep up with changes that are happening regularly. You can set alerts for keywords, phrases, or pages, so you don’t miss anything important.
What is ProRank Tracker used for?
The ProRank Tracker is a powerful tool for keyword monitoring across the web. It can be used for both personal use and enterprise-level projects. Pro Rank Tracker is a web-based and also a rankings discovery tool.
Whether you are an individual looking to keep track of your own website’s search engine positions or if you’re a company with numerous products that need to be tracked, this is a great product for your needs!
Features of ProRank Tracker
ProRank tracker boasts several features that make it an excellent rank-tracking tool. These features have customization options so users can find what works best for their needs. These features make it an ideal option for business owners, seasoned SEO experts, marketers, and affiliates. Some include;
One amazing feature of ProRank Tracker is its reporting tool. You can see your site’s position from various sources, including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, and more! You can also monitor how your keywords change over time. With just one glance, you know where you stand in the SERPs (search engine results pages).
Furthermore, if your target keywords are moving up or down, this information will also be reflected in this report. Furthermore, if there are spikes or dips in traffic to certain search engines, then these, too, will be monitored by ProRank Tracker.
If a keyword goes viral, you’ll want to stay ahead of the curve and seize all opportunities it may bring.
2. Rankings Discovery:
You can even see which sites are above your website. With one simple glance at ProRank Tracker, you can see if your competitors are experiencing an upsurge in traffic. You’ll be able to gauge just how far ahead of you they really are, including which keywords they’re using that your site isn’t targeting yet.
This information will enable you to improve your SEO strategy on a continual basis so that it aligns with what users want as well as gets more visitors to your site.
ProRank Tracker also shows when other websites link to your own site. It monitors both external links and internal links between pages within your own site. For example, it’ll tell you who linked back to a specific page on your blog post versus who linked back to the blog post itself.
The difference is that those linking back to specific web pages within the post will have less authority than those linking back to some part of the blog post, such as an introduction or conclusion paragraph.
3. Full SERPs
Recently, Pro Rank Tracker introduced the Full SERPs feature that helps marketing managers and SEO professionals keep track of what people are saying about their brands across social media channels. It helps displays your position on the SERP for any given keyword, how many competing domains are in front of you and how many link to your domain. You’ll be able to use this information strategically when deciding which keywords to focus on.
4. Site Audit
Site Audit is another powerful and useful feature of ProRank Tracker. It audits your site’s meta title tags, descriptions, headings, and URLs, among others. If any errors are found, then suggestions for improvement will be provided so that you can fix them quickly before it harms the position of your site further. This feature also helps evaluate on-page SEO, mobile responsiveness, and loading speed. When used alongside Keyword Research Tool, Website Optimization Tool, and Keyword Analysis Tool, Site Audit provides key information necessary for effective optimization. All of these tools work together to give you the most accurate picture of your website’s overall performance.
Pro Rank Tracker has a cloud-based feature that eliminates the need for downloading and installing software on your computer. This feature means you can access your data anywhere, anytime, and on any device. There’s no need to install anything onto your laptop or desktop computer, and it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a reliable internet connection. This feature will allow for safe storage of your data as well because it only saves to the cloud, never to your hard drive or USB device.
This rank tracker tool is available in three pricing tiers – Starter, Pro & Enterprise. The Starter tier is priced at $13.50 a month.
The Pro tier is priced at $89 a month, while the Enterprise tier is priced at $180/month a month. A 30-day trial is available for all of these plans.
All plans include unlimited reporting updates and emails to unlimited contacts per day. A customer service hotline is also included in all plans, as well as SSL encryption on the back end of the system to protect your information from hackers.
Comparisons to other rank tracking tools
Although the Prorank tracker offers several overwhelming features for a low price point, some other trackers offer almost similar features at the same or higher price point.
You also need to remember that each of these alternatives comes with tradeoffs. One may have a lower price but fewer features, while another may have more features but is more expensive.
It’s important to consider what you need in your tracker before deciding which one is best for you. Here are the top four Prorank tracker alternatives.
- Easy reporting – The first amazing benefit is that ProRankTracker provides a very easy report at the end of each day to tell you how much exposure you got for your social media posts for the day. You don’t have to do any work! Just post as normal on all your platforms, then log in on ProRankTracker later in the evening and see how many people liked or shared, or commented on your content-you can see which of your posts was most popular too. It’s like being able to see what time you’re on air (a little bit) and which topics are really resonating with people-all without having to spend time looking over what happened during the day or figure out which platform performed best so far.
- Super Accurate Data – Another advantage of ProRankTracker is that their data seems super accurate. When I posted my recent blog post, it had not been live long enough to be ranked by Google yet, but within an hour or two of publishing it on my website, I could see it show up when I logged into my account on PRT. It also has great options for setting alerts if you want to know about keyword placement changes.
- Wide Coverage – Additionally, ProRankTracker is excellent because it tracks over 20 different ranking factors. That’s a LOT of places to rank on Google, which means that in one tool, you can track all of your major platforms instead of having to sign up for multiple services for each platform separately. Overall, PRT has 175 local Google websites indexed right now, so it covers more markets than just those covered by Search Console alone. I personally think this is awesome because there are some geographic areas where Search Console does not support index sites well at all (mine included).
- Limited Integrations – This tracker only integrates with Google Drive, WordPress, and Dropbox, so it doesn’t offer integration with email marketing software such as MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, etc., or web analytics tools such as Google Analytics. If you use these tools, then using ProRankTracker will require a little manual effort and time on your part to get all of the information you need into the system.
- Not a Comprehensive SEO Tool – ProRankTracker also isn’t a comprehensive SEO tool. While it tracks your site’s SEO across various Google search engines around the world, you will have to use other tools such as Moz or Ahrefs for keyword research, PPC tracking, and more in-depth competitor analysis. Furthermore, ProRankTracker does not provide the same detail on SERP features as you would find from Rank Ranger, but it is probably the best in its class at what it does.
Frequently asked questions
Pro Rank Tracker is not free but does include a 30-day trial period. It has three tiers of pricing depending on the number of keywords you want to track. Each tier has a set of features that are included. You need to pay for the service to get all of its benefits, but it is still less expensive than many other similar products. There are no hidden fees or surprises with this service; what you see is what you get.
Pro Rank Tracker does have customer service available to address issues you may encounter. The website provides an email address to reach a support representative. You can expect a response within 24 hours. There is also a discussion board on their site where you can pose any questions that are not specific enough for an individual to answer.
The interface of Pro Rank Tracker is very user-friendly. All functions are clearly labelled with descriptive icons. It is easy to navigate through the program, even for someone who doesn’t know how to code. Tracking your keywords takes only a few minutes per day, and there are built-in reminders to notify you when your keywords move so that you don’t forget to check them at the right time of day or week.
Pro Rank Tracker is a good program for anyone who wants to track rankings. However, it does have some drawbacks. If you have a very large website with many pages or products you want to track keywords for, then Pro Rank may not be able to keep up with your needs. It also doesn’t allow you to monitor links from external sites like some of its competitors do.
Yes, you can upload your company’s logo to Pro Rank Tracker. Once uploaded, it will appear prominently on the home page of the dashboard as well as in various places throughout the app. Pro Rank tracker has been tested extensively by their development team to ensure compatibility with most browsers and operating systems. The navigation bar is simple and clean, making it easy to jump between different features.
No, ProRank Tracker stores all of its data in the cloud. That means that even if something happens to the servers where your files are stored, you won’t lose anything. In fact, Pro Rank Tracker automatically backs up your data every night, so you can always recover lost or deleted information with just one click. Amazing!
Yes, PRT pulls search volume from Google Ads so you are able to see the competitiveness of keywords.
Of sorts yes. PRT has rankings discovery. Very few other keyword monitoring tools have this. This is considered a key addon for this type of SEO tool and it works very well.
In a nutshell, Pro Rank Tracker is one of the most powerful keyword rank tracking services available on the market. If you are looking for a tracker with features that include keyword ranking history and website traffic overviews, then this may be a good option for you. We recommend checking out their pricing plans before deciding to ensure that they meet your needs.
Other reviews of proranktracker.com do not look as favourably on PRT, but in terms of a professional keyword tracking service, or to have the ability to track your keyword rankings to track your search engine ranking, PRT ticks all the boxes for us. Click the button below to get started for free.
Some of our posts contain affiliate links. That means if you buy something after clicking a link we may receive commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site!